Post  Chevy66V8 on Mon 5 Nov - 18:32

Chevy66V8
Chevy66V8
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Back to top Go down

Dr. Peacock - Trip to Ireland Empty Re: Dr. Peacock - Trip to Ireland

Post  GeeDee on Mon 5 Nov - 19:36

Tut tut... my doorbell is more melodious than that... I know... I an old guy :shock:

when the sun shines out your bum!!
GeeDee
GeeDee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chevy66V8 on Mon 5 Nov - 19:40

@GeeDee wrote:Tut tut... my doorbell is more melodious than that... I know... I an old guy :shock:
This music makes me stay young 8)
Chevy66V8
Chevy66V8
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Back to top Go down

Post  GeeDee on Mon 5 Nov - 20:08

I'm 69 and my mind still feels like I'm young, but I like Rock n Roll from the 50's & 60's and the music up to the mid 70's & blues and rythymn & blues which these days sounds nothing at all like a good rythymn or even blues, then punk came by and gave me earache and heavy metal can be just as bad if the singer has a high pitched male voice as it just doesn't sound right. Now it's see how many notes you can cram into a line in a song that sounds like it's being made up as it's being sung... If had to accept that then I would be feeling old and wouldn't listen to anymore music.

Long live the Rolling Stones and the Beatles music, Abba, Bob Dylan before he broke his neck and ruined his voice and personality, Joe Cocker and a few more great people... bring back the 60's and the 70's and my god damned youth... hell yeah!!!! I'm an old fuddy duddy now, I know that, but I'm an old one with a young mind...

Rant over ! ! ! !  That's better and I feel refreshed, bring on the dancing girls and my walking frame, soon to be a dancing frame, yeeehaw! yahoo

when the sun shines out your bum!!
GeeDee
GeeDee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chevy66V8 on Mon 5 Nov - 20:24

@GeeDee wrote:I'm 69 and my mind still feels like I'm young, but I like Rock n Roll from the 50's & 60's and the music up to the mid 70's & blues and rythymn & blues which these days sounds nothing at all like a good rythymn or even blues, then punk came by and gave me earache and heavy metal can be just as bad if the singer has a high pitched male voice as it just doesn't sound right. Now it's see how many notes you can cram into a line in a song that sounds like it's being made up as it's being sung... If had to accept that then I would be feeling old and wouldn't listen to anymore music.

Long live the Rolling Stones and the Beatles music, Abba, Bob Dylan before he broke his neck and ruined his voice and personality, Joe Cocker and a few more great people... bring back the 60's and the 70's and my god damned youth... hell yeah!!!! I'm an old fuddy duddy now, I know that, but I'm an old one with a young mind...

Rant over ! ! ! !  That's better and I feel refreshed, bring on the dancing girls and my walking frame, soon to be a dancing frame, yeeehaw! yahoo
I'm 52 and like the whole range you listed above too, but my intrest goes much further, from mellow to extreme, depending on mood and occasion. 8)
Chevy66V8
Chevy66V8
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Back to top Go down

Dr. Peacock - Trip to Ireland Empty Music Player Listings

Post  wingnut on Mon 5 Nov - 21:22

Well here are some older Gentlemen who's music will be listened to for decades to come unlike most of the music out there today. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWZNAQrkf4

The solo is not something you hear , it's something you feel.
wingnut
wingnut
The car chief
The car chief

Back to top Go down

Post  babis_xo on Mon 5 Nov - 21:46

@Chevy66V8 wrote:This music makes me stay young 8)
Has the opposite effect on me; it reminds me that I'm too old
Tired already by looking these guys & gals jumping all over the place  Rolling Eyes
babis_xo
babis_xo
Tarmac Sniffer
Tarmac Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum